Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Three Days But No Fun?

The big thing about me not posting (specifically these past two days) is I was reading/watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya for the first time. I have to say, it's a fantastic anime and manga with a interesting story that revolves around Haruhi Suzumiya.

Now, I know I'm behind on the draw on this cause it's not a specifically new story and most people who are into this kinda stuff have already read it, but I put it off till something pushed a button and told me to read it. Now, if you haven't already read/watch it and you want an honest opinion? It's definitely worth reading the manga, the anime was well done and ended in a more interesting way but the manga is a lot more linear and the story is easier to follow in that format. If you have time, I recommend watching the anime after reading the manga as it adds a new flavour to the whole story.

No comments:

Post a Comment